Friday 6 July 2007

Day 73: An Update

I am rehearsing and performing with my choir ( http://www.hcschoir.com ) all tomorrow so I will blog ahead of time and let you know how things are progressing. There was an error in the photo from my photo shoot (for those with a long memory!) so I will ask for that to be rectified; meanwhile, I am being held up as I cannot send off to magazines etc without a professional photo. Ho hum. Still, there is always a lot to be done and researching the market - TV, radio, newspapers and magazines - takes some time, too.

I finished David Copperfield by Charles Dickens recently and have begun 100 Years Of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I have been submitting articles to various websites, too, and researching local media outlets - all this a part of raising my profile. I will try to attend The London Literary Festival that finishes next Thursday, also. See http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/

2 comments:

Pote said...

Hey Solomon, interesting blog. I found you at a community on orkut and followed the link here, in case you were wondering.

Solomon Blue Waters said...

Thanks a lot, Pote, great that you visited and thanks for the feedback!