Friday 22 June 2007

Day 58: The Twins

Today, my younger brother's wife gave birth to twin girls. Thankfully, the whole family are okay and all is well. I plan to visit them with my mum tomorrow - we are both excited. My mother always wanted a girl after having three boys and now, as a grandmother, she has two! To celebrate, I am reproducing another poem from my book as I think it is my brother's wife's favourite poem of mine and one that I made up for her.

Nonsense
I made this oop fer you’s,
‘cos I know you’s like me nonsense stews
an’ the clock was a-slowin’
while the wind-blown door was slammin’
an I’m sure I heard a howl like a Wholin.
No one believes in Wholins but me,
but no one stays up all night lissenin’ like me,
an I swear I heard a Wholin
howlin’ out your name
saying “Nonsense!”

2 comments:

Incognito said...

hi, about the translation tool:
what you can do:
step 1 - go to "customize design" then upgrade to new layouts template
step 2 - chose your "sand dollar" template back
step 3 - go to "page elements" after that go to "add a page element", then chose "html/javascript" option
step 4 - copy all script code of the widget from the link of my blog:
www.googletranslategadget.blogspot.com
step 5 - put all code in that blogger form window, then click save changes.
if you don't want to upgrade your template the go "edit html" tab and put the script code after this tag:

div id="mainClm"

then click save template changes.
If you still have problems contact me on e-mail:
alexvorn2@gmail.com
have a nice weekend!

Solomon Blue Waters said...

Alex, you're a star! It did the job, many thanks. Have a great weekend too.